Dahl, Kjell Ola
- (F) The Fourth Man – A story of the dark underworld of Oslo.
Dregni, Eric (Norwegian-American author)
- (NF) In Cod We Trust – Stories of Dregni’s family’s yearlong Norwegian experience.
- (NF) A Billion Lives – Humanitarian faces the world in crisis.
- (F) The Indian Bride – Gunder Jomann is waiting for his bride who is due from India, but where is she? The town of Elvestad is stunned when the bride is found murdered.
- (F) The Solitaire Mystery – A Modern-day odyssey filled with magic, and meaning, fantasy and truth.
- (F) Growth of the Soil – Epic vision of peasant life in Norway’s back country. Winner of Nobel Prize for Literature.
Howarth, David (English author)
- (NF) We Die Alone – Epic WWII story of escape from Nazi-occupied arctic Norway and endurance.
- (F) The Redbreast – A detective in Oslo is drawn into a mystery with roots in Norway’s dark past.
- (F) Out Stealing Horses – An account of a turning point in a man’s life. Winner of the INternational IMPAC Dublin Literary Award.
Snelling, Lauraine (US author)
- (F) Red River of the North series – The promise of free land lures the Bjorklands from Norway to the Dakota Territory.
- (F) The Return to Red River series – Will the territory nurture the dreams of their young, or will it fence them in?
- (F) Daughter of Blessing series – More stories of the people of the Dakota Territory
- (F) Home to Blessings series
- (F)Nikolai’s Fortune – An engrosing story told by three women in Finland, Norway and Idaho, USA.
- (F) Kristin Lavransdatter – A trilogy about life in Scandinavia in the Middle Ages. The book portrays the life of a woman from birth to death. Winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature, translation by Tina Nunnally.
- (NF) Return to the Future – The journal of her flight to freedom during WWII.
Strømme, Peer O.
- (F) Halvor – The fictionalized autobiography of Peer O. Strømme’s (1856-1921) pioneer life in Wisconsin.
Vida, Vendela (US author)
- (F) Let the Northern Lights Erase Your Name – A story about a women searching for her past in Lapland.